Friday, May 05, 2006

Intro

I have set up this blog to have an anonymous forum to speak about those issues that matter to me, mostly politics and religion. Most of my views are not typical, but all are informed by my own reading of the Bible. I usually read NIV.

I tried once before to set up a blog and failed. I hope this will work better.

I hope to read all comments, but I do not plan on banning anyone. I will make an email address available for those who wish to correspond with me. It is a gmail address which is the same as the title of this blog, but without the spaces or capitalizations. I am perfectly open to debating topics respectfully but not with people who use ad hominem attacks or "you're so stupid" as their main arguing points.

I am located in Massachusetts and will answer to J. I have been married about two and a half years and saved since 2001 or 2002. I have no children, although I would like them, and I am churched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home