Thursday, February 08, 2007

Update

Well, my doctor refused to believe that I was pregnant (despite the fact that I had a positive pregnancy test), which sent me spiralling into a (mercifully brief) depression, but I am feeling better today than last night.

I am going to be getting a new doctor. One who wants to help us find answers and doesn't think that I am stupid.

Hopefully we will be able to figure out the problem before this happens again.

For now I know that Ruby is safe in heaven with her Eternal Father, along with her brothers and sisters.

And now I just have to figure out what to say when people ask how my week was. My husband didn't seem to think that "My cat died and I miscarried my sixth child, how was your week?" was quite the right way of wording things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Praying for you. I didn't realize you updated this site anymore, or I would have been coming over more frequently. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Know that you are in my prayers.

God bless,
Lauren

6:52 AM  
Blogger Young Christian Woman said...

For a long time, I was not blogging, in part because I was having trouble with the disconnect between feeling in my heart that I had lost children and being told that I had not.

Thanks for stopping by. Sometimes it feels very, very lonely. And I miss my babies. I appreciate your prayers.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home