Saturday, February 10, 2007

Trust yourself

I know I am forgiven. I know I cannot change the past.

But I cannot help but think--

If I had just trusted my heart and my body instead of my doctor...
Enoch or Ruby might still be here.

I would encourage anyone who thinks that she may have had a miscarriage to do her research and get a second opinion. You know your body. You know what is normal for you. Even if you can't convince your doctor, try to have tests done to find out what is happening. Insist on knowing the results as soon as possible, especially if you suspect you may be pregnant again.

Your doctor should not brush off or ignore your concerns. He or she should explain the tests he or she wants performed, not just tell you to do them.

May God grant you the desires of your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home