Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dannielynn Hope, Garrett M

Many things have been said by others about the death of Anna Nicole Smith, and I don't feel any need to contribute more.

However, I really feel for her baby, Daniellynn Hope, age 5 months. Currently there are three men claiming to be her dad, and they will probably be poking her full of holes to do DNA tests to figure this out.

I really hope that things will be set up so that the money, if it goes to her, is HERS, and all these men will lose interest (unless, of course, they are actually interested in being a daddy and not a reverse sugar daddy). I hope that she ends up adopted by parents who love her and each other, not by someone who wants her fortune (or potential fortune--there is still debate on whether that money should go to her or her mother's late husband's son).

I would take her in a heartbeat, and never touch the money.

May God bless her and keep her, and may His will be done in her life.

Also, pray for Garrett, a little boy born on the seventh with multiple heart defects. He is not expected to survive short of a miracle. He is on life support but will be removed soon to spend his remaining time on Earth with his family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hon, just wanted to say that I'm so sorry about the babies. I am so, so, so sorry.

And yes, it is probably good to try to find a doctor who is willing to listen to you, and to do the ultra sensitive type testing on you.

The other thing to do is to learn as much as you can through reading (books and online)about hormones and imbalances and early pregnancy loss...quite possibly a naturopathic (and pro-life, of course) doctor would be able/willing to help you more than a traditional doctor. All doctors are not created equal. :) It has taken me a long time to figure this out...

You know, even a thyroid problem can make it difficult to "hold" a pregnancy - so when you involve the imbalances of the other primary hormones...even slight imbalances cause great difficulties - depending upon the individual woman.

Regardless, I will pray for you - to conceive and carry, to heal, to know what to do.

Love in Christ,

Holly

6:33 AM  
Blogger Young Christian Woman said...

Thank you, Holly.

I have already done quite a bit of reading, and from what little my doctor "let slip," I think my problem could be a progesterone deficiency.

I appreciate your concern and your blog :)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home