Saturday, February 24, 2007

Doctor Update

Thanks all for your prayers...

It has been a rough week--my husband and I have both been sick--but I am still going to give a quick update.

I made the phone calls I needed to make yesterday.

Not only did no one give me any trouble, but I got an appointment for this Wednesday.

I know I prayed a lot about this process--I suspect I haven't been the only one praying. So if you have been praying about this: keep it up, please!

Pray that Dr. C is compassionate and that God will give him insight so that my next son or daughter will be saved.

And today I woke up happy.

Today I am going to a woman's breakfast put on by our church. My mother-in-law and I are going together. (I have an excellent relationship with my mother-in-law. She lives next door, and sometimes we play scrabble. My husband and I, along with his brother and sister-in-law and their son, eat there every Sunday afternoon.)

((Speaking of which--last week my sister-in-law was making a list of my nephew's cousins and including some long-dead cousins. So I added to her list. She liked my names. She caught on eventually to what I was saying, because she also had a miscarriage--I don't know what age--some time after my nephew.))

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennwith2ns said...

Thanks for the update, Jessi. How was breakfast. I wish I could've gone!

Can I link your blog to mine?

12:22 PM  
Blogger Young Christian Woman said...

Welcome, okay, yes.

:)

4:28 AM  
Blogger Jennwith2ns said...

Weird. Just three words, and it took me a full minute to figure out what you were saying. ;)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home