Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Tooth

As of February Fifteenth--nine months exactly--Firstborn has a tooth!

On Friday I was at my parents' and had looked up when I got a tooth. It was on the bottom in the front--but at around six months.

Saturday night I dreamed I held Firstborn over my head, and noticed she had a tooth in the bottom front.

Sunday at church I checked, and I could feel but not see a tooth in the bottom front. By the time we came back to Grandma and Grandpa's (my in-laws--we go there for lunch after church every Sunday--though we actually went to a party for a friend's deceased mom in between and had lunch there this week) the tooth was visible if one looked closely. Grandma was impressed. I called my mom yesterday, and she was impressed as well.

I had really expected the eye teeth to be out first--she's had bumps for those since about three months.

And now she's sleeping much more peacefully. Yay!

So now you can file this under "things only first-time mommies care about" and be back to your regularly scheduled life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home