Friday, March 05, 2010

Lack of Trust

Okay, scratch that. Not going to be taking an internet break.

But I do think I need to work more on having some sort of relationship with non-internet people

It is probably a sign of some sort of disorder that I don't trust anyone in my real life except my husband, and I don't feel willing to expose myself emotionally, and I just can't bring myself to trust anyone... yet people I don't really know on the internet I share myself with and I am open.

Somehow someone else on the internet is safe, but real life people are scary.

Maybe it's because I can control the contact on the internet. Maybe it's because if someone says something stupid, I never have to be around them again. Maybe it's because people in real life have hurt me much more frequently than people on the internet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home