Friday, March 16, 2007

live journal

So today, for the first time in 8 months or so, I posted something in my livejournal. Feel free to read if you like, but please don't link here from there or refer to me by my blog name. The essay I wrote there mentions why I decided to move to blogland instead of staying in LJland where everybody knew my name. I also talk about abortifacients and Christians' right to know when they are prescribed a drug which may have effects to which they have moral objections. And since I was writing in LJ (okay, since I'm having a bad day and I am a bad Christian who is bad at "getting rid of all bitterness and anger") I made sure to be a little angsty.

If you have been praying for me--thank you. I am doing better now.

At the moment I think I will probably get through this week alive.

1 Comments:

Blogger miller_schloss said...

So over the past few days, I've gone through and read all your posts. Good stuff and well said. I particularly liked how concisely you explained the ectopic pregnancy proof of hbc's abortifacient effect.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home