Monday, March 23, 2009

Babies

Firstborn is, as always, gorgeous. She enjoys pulling up on someone's hands, nursing, and chasing cats (followed by tormenting them if she can catch them. She crawls by using her left arm and right big toe. Her hair is getting curlier.

I'm on metformin and looking into progesterone. I'm having no sugar and have drastically slashed carbs as well (trying to have them only at dinner, sometimes lunch). I've been having goat cheese omelets for breakfast, which is working very well, though there is more prep time.

Hopefully I will be getting a blood test this week, and then, if I am pregnant, I may be able to get progesterone.

I would appreciate prayers. Not for me to get/be pregnant--only that if I am, my son or daughter lives.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home