Saturday, February 28, 2009

More on the baby

Firstborn is now working on pulling up (although she seems to have quit for a while after falling and hitting her head each time--low pain tolerance).

We are working on clapping--she can slap mommy's hands but not clap her own.

She has started sharing some--she will offer me what she is playing with occasionally, I will take it, and then I will give it back (or trade). Sometimes she will give it back again. She's just so precious, and I get so much joy from just watching her and thinking about her.

It is a great thing to be happy. Now that I know what it's like, I am going to try to hold on to it. And with that sweet baby girl around, it won't be hard.

Firstborn is growing so quickly. At nine months, she's outgrown half her 6-9 month clothes and some of her 9-12m pants, and can wear some 18 month pants. I had to buy her new clothes (that was a fun shopping trip). I had to go to the toddler section instead of the infant section. She's growing so fast! It really is a little bittersweet; I so hope I will be going through all this again (and again... and again... and again...)

Oh, and she's definitely scooting forward now. Right now, in fact, to pull on my keyboard wire.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home