Saturday, April 04, 2009

Blog Identity

So, I haven't posted in a while.

Therefore, I should post.

Firstborn continues to get bigger, curlier and teethinger.



My blog seems to have a bit of an identity crisis. Sometimes I post about moral issues (with political ramifications, but my focus is not on the political). And sometimes I post about my real-life issues and frustrations and joys.

Hmm. I thought for sure that would go somewhere, but it didn't.

So I guess this blog is about issues of morality in reproduction, and about early miscarriage, and about the struggles of a quiverfull mom who doesn't actually know anyone else quiverfull except her husband.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

So I guess this blog is about issues of morality in reproduction, and about early miscarriage, and about the struggles of a quiverfull mom who doesn't actually know anyone else quiverfull except her husband.

You know me! (BTW - I have a prayer for miscarriage and a link to a great essay called the "Moment of the Rose" about loss before birth).

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Young Christian Woman said...

No problem! I always read but only comment when I have something to say.

I do know quiverfull people online, but not in real life. It's different-- but thanks.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Young Christian Woman said...

Is everything okay for you? I can't see your pregnancy ticker anymore. I hope it's just a technical issue....

10:03 AM  
Blogger Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

Everything's fine. Probably just a glitch with the widget, thanks, though!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Young Christian Woman said...

Glad to hear it!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

Hi there! I'm Jodi (jodesy) from the TOK board). Just wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy and let you know I'm reading here and praying :)

I had one mc before my first and then took over 6 months to conceive again. I can't imagine the heartache you have exeprienced going through this so many times. It was devastating.

Since then, the Lord has blessed us with four girls, one right after the other, and we are now very nearly QF, but still just taking it one baby at a time while we pray through it.

Nice to meet you!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Young Christian Woman said...

Hi Jodi!

Nice to see you here and thank you for the congratulations :)

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home